All contiguous 48 U.S.A. orders placed online will follow the shipping charges listed below (does not include holidays). All other orders, including international orders placed online will not have the shipping calculated at time of order, but you will be charged separately. Please see below for details.
There is no reason to pay for "Rush" or "Same Day Processing" charges; Zip will ship your order the same day for no additional charge! Simply place your order by 3:00 PM EST Monday-Friday and all in stock items will ship from our Virginia location (zip code: 23111) the same day. A shipping confirmation with carrier and tracking information will be sent via e-mail the day your order has been shipped. Back-ordered items will ship at a later date.
Products that ship direct from the manufacturer may require additional time for delivery.
Domestic UPS Ground Shipping Rates and Transit Times
When domestic orders are placed with Zip Products, the following shipping methods are available:
- UPS Ground: Guaranteed day of delivery to all 50 states and Puerto Rico according to above shipping map. Total freight costs calculated based on order value includes all shipping, handling and insurance costs. Additional insurance protection is NOT required when ordering from Zip.
- UPS Next Day Air: Guaranteed next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, or end of day, depending on destination to all 50 states and Puerto Rico, with some limitations in Alaska and Hawaii. Freight costs are calculated at the time of shipment. *Next Day Air Saturday delivery is available upon request. Contact our sales department for details.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Guaranteed delivery by the end of the second business day to All 50 states and Puerto Rico, with some limitations in Alaska and Hawaii (may require additional transit time.) Freight costs are calculated at the time of shipment.
- UPS 3 Day Select: Guaranteed delivery by the end of the third business day to the 48 contiguous states. Freight costs are calculated at the time of shipment.
- Truck Service: Some parts in our catalog are too large to be shipped by U.P.S. These parts are noted in the catalog as "TRUCK". Truck shipments are required to be prepaid for the total parts order by check, money order or credit card. All truck shipments will be shipped C.O.D. for the TRUCK FREIGHT ONLY. The customer is responsible for being at the indicated shipping address for acceptance of the parts.
- Other Shipping Services: Zip Products also uses the services of the U.S. Postal Service. Orders must be paid by credit card or prepaid check; C.O.D. services are not available. Charges vary due to weight and location. Packages sent through the U.S. Post Office are sent First Class Priority.
We're proud that over 96% of all orders are boxed and out our door within 24 hours of receipt, however, backorders do occasionally occur. Unlike other companies, Zip does not charge you up front for backorders; you are charged only when your items ship from our warehouse. Most backorders ship within 10 business days. For longer delays, our policy is to ship orders up to 30 days old. Past 30 days we'll call for authorization first. If you wish to cancel a backorder, please notify Zip as soon as possible.
From single parts to everything needed for a complete restoration, Zip ships Corvette parts everywhere. International orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt and delivered via UPS Expedited or UPS Express. For all UPS international shipping methods charges are based on actual weight or dimensional weight according to the size of the entire shipment, whichever is greater. Payment is accepted by credit card, approved check or bank draft. C.O.D. is not available. Separate invoices for parts and shipping are created to save you on customs fees and duties. Shipping charges do not include any customs or duty fees and may not include brokerage fees. Quotes can be provided for total cost of order, if required due to payment method.
Orders must include full address with city and province. All orders are shipped UPS Ground or Air unless otherwise specified or UPS is unable to deliver to your location. To better serve our customers, Zip is recognized as being in effect an agent of the Canadian government - a status that allows us to collect all duties, taxes and brokerage fees at the time your order is processed. This arrangement means you know the exact cost to have parts delivered to your door!
Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska:
All Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska orders must be sent UPS Next Day or Second Day Air. Alaska is divided into two UPS zones (Rural and Metropolitan). Orders to both areas may be sent UPS Second Day Air. UPS Next Day Air is available only in Alaska's Metropolitan areas.
All orders going to these addresses must be sent by the Post Office and therefor orders must be placed via telephone, fax, or email.
Virgin Islands, Guam:
All orders going to these locations can be shipped via UPS Express.