Zip highly recommends LS30 in all Corvette applications from 97 to present
LS30 delivers new Ultra High Viscosity Index synthetic base oil technology in a street performance motor oil designed for GM LS based engines. LS30 features a high zinc content to protect aggressive cam profiles, and the advanced synthetic formula delivers high-temperature protection. Combined, LS30 provides protection for street/strip applications that call for a 5W-30 viscosity oil. Not every high-performance engine lives in a race car. High-Performance engines can be found under the hood of modern muscle cars. These engines often have a double life. One day cruising the highway and the next tearing up a track. Engines like these need oil that protects on the road, on the track, and in the garage. Joe Gibbs Driven LS30 delivers enhanced film thickness as well as increased anti-wear additives for high output LS based engines.
Storage Protection - Protects against rust and corrosion damage when your engine is not running. Defends against moisture drawn into the engine by modern ethanol blended fuels. Utilizes a tenacious oil film technology developed for the U.S. military.
- High Zinc Content - Higher level of Zinc (ZDP) delivers proper anti-wear protection for high output engines and aggressive cam designs
- Extra Film Thickness - Advanced synthetic technology provides high shear and high-temperature protection for supercharged engines
- Utilizes advanced synthetic base oils
- Provides high temperature and high shear protection
- Ideal for LS based "crate" engines and supercharged LS performance engines.
- All street performance engines that call for a 5W-30 viscosity grade