Unlike steel ramps which are very heavy (not to mention rust immediately) and plastic ramps that are not stable, Race Ramps are lightweight and strong. Perfect for lifting your Corvette or any other low profile vehicle, giving you rock-solid stability in the garage, driveway or car show. An absolute must for tune-ups or oil changes without the fear of skidding, slipping, sinking or crushing under pressure. That's a recipe for worry free maintenance.
The 12" wide - 56" long lift ramps can hold up to 3000lbs, and each ramp weighs less than 10lbs! Made from space shuttle technologies, Race Ramps will be the last set of ramps that you will ever need to purchase. Custom designed to be used on extremely low high-performance vehicles while providing 8" of lift. And if you're concerned about your garage surface (painted or tile), Race Ramps will not wreck your floors. The solid, unscootable design provides floor protection from scrapes, gouges and markings.
Need additional access to the underside of your vehicle when lifted? The 2-piece design is perfect for you! Simple drive up the ramp, and once your vehicle is firmly chocked in place, remove the sloped section. Now you have complete access and safe access for oil changes and detailing or accessing suspension components. The 2-piece design will even fit in the rear hatch of your Corvette, making transportation even easier.
Check out these 56 Inch Race Ramp Specs:
- 56 inches long, 12 inches wide - 2-piece design
- 8-inch vertical lift with a 10.8 degree incline
- 2-Piece design allows for removal of bottom portion for additional access
- Supports up to 3,000lbs of weight
- Includes handy straps for carrying and storage
Check out the "Ramp Chart" to determine if the 56" Race Ramps are right for you. Zip Corvette also carries a full selection of Race Ramps accessories, including wheel chocks and Xtenders if needed. Wheel chocks are recommended anytime your vehicle is lifted and the Xtenders will decrease the angle when utilized with the 56 inch Race Ramps.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Designed for low profile vehicles with wide tires
- Proudly Made in the USA