The 10" wide - 40" long lift ramps can hold up to 3000lbs, and each ramp weighs less than 10lbs! Made from space shuttle technologies, Race Ramps will be the last set of ramps that you will ever need to purchase. Custom designed to be used on extremely low high performance vehicles while providing 7" of lift. And if your concerned about your garage surface (painted or tile), Race Ramps will not wreck your floors. The solid, unscootable design provides floor protection from scrapes, gouges and markings.
Check out these 40 Inch Race Ramps Specs:
- 40 inches long, 10 inches wide
- 7 inch vertical lift with a 16.7 degree incline
- Supports up to 6,000lbs of weight
- Includes handy straps for carrying and storage
Check out the "Ramp Chart" to determine if the 40" Race Ramps are right for you. Zip Corvette also carries a full selection of Race Ramps accessories, including wheel chocks and Xtenders if needed. Wheel chocks are recommended anytime your vehicle is lifted. Race Ramps are also available in longer, low incline designs for Corvettes with low profile front splitters.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Designed for low profile vehicles with wide tires
- Proudly Made in the USA