Weighing as little as 9 pounds each--less than one-quarter the weight of factory steel ramps--Hook Nosed Rack Ramps provide a 6.7 degree angle of approach, enabling low ground clearance vehicles to get on the lift without damage to your front splitter or lower air dam. The super-lightweight, 100% solid construction is capable of supporting a 6,000 lb. vehicle. Rack Ramps' textured coating prevents sliding across floors, including epoxy-coated floors, yet they will not scratch or otherwise damage your garage surface. 4" Rack Ramps have 4" of vertical lift and are 14" wide. Sold in pairs.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Designed for low profile vehicles with wide tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
Hooked Nosed Rack Ramps come in three sizes, which can accommodate tires up to 16 wide on the largest model. Designed like the Rack Ramps-5 model with space for the operating rods or cables that run in front of the steel beam. The Rack Ramps-4 model is an extension ramp for lifts with permanently attached steel ramps.