4" Rack Ramps are designed to be used with lifts that have a permanently attached ramp. They include a notch to accommodate an existing ramp on your lift which reduces the angle of approach by making the slope longer. Sold in pairs.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Designed for low profile vehicles with wide tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
Note: Zip Corvette also has available the 5" Rack Ramps (Zip # X-3602) - these ramps are designed for lifts with a removable ramp. The 5" Rack Ramp features a tongue that bridges the gap over operating rods and cable in front of the steel beam. Confirm lift type before ordering.