Need a little more lift to make sure your car trailer loads correctly? Race Ramps Trailer Ramps allow lowered Corvettes (and other vehicles) a little less hassle while loading and you can be certain your front splitter will not get damaged in the process.
Race Ramps Trailer Ramps are designed to decrease your angle of approach - simply place the trailer door or existing ramps of your open trailer on the notch of these specially designed ramps for a more gradual angle of approach. 4" high ramps are 46" long and 14" wide, reducing the angle of approach to 5.5 degrees, and can accommodate tires up to 12" wide.
Check out these Race Ramps 4" Trailer Ramp Specs:
- 46" Long, 14" Wide, 4" tall
- Lightweight - Only weighs 9lbs each
- Designed to support up to 6,000lb vehicle
- 100% solid core design - Highly durable, virtually indestructible
Race Ramps are made from space shuttle technologies, these ramps will last the lifetime of your Corvette. No more boards to stack up and carry with you. No longer a hassle to trailer your Corvette. Sold in pairs.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured from high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Designed for low profile vehicles with wide tires
- Proudly Made in the USA