Shipping - Fast. Reliable. Affordable.
Table of Contents:
- Domestic Orders
- Non-Contiguous 48 US and other Exceptions
- International Orders
- Direct Shipment from Manufacturer - Dropships
- United States Post Office
There is no reason to pay for "Rush" or "Same Day Processing" charges; Zip will ship your order the same day for no additional charge! Simply place your order by 3:00 PM EST Monday-Friday and all in stock items will ship from our Mechanicsville, Virginia location (zip code: 23111) the same day. A shipping confirmation with carrier and tracking information will be sent via e-mail the day your order has been shipped.
Back-ordered items will ship at a later date. Click here for backorder information. Products that ship direct from the manufacturer may require additional time for delivery. Click here for information about dropships.
Domestic Orders - Click here for International Orders
When domestic orders are placed with Zip Products, the following shipping methods are available:
- UPS Ground: Guaranteed day of delivery to all 50 states and Puerto Rico according to above shipping map. Total freight costs calculated based on order value includes all shipping, handling and insurance costs. Additional insurance protection is NOT required when ordering from Zip.
- UPS Next Day Air: Guaranteed next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, or end of day, depending on destination to all 50 states and Puerto Rico, with some limitations in Alaska and Hawaii (click here for details). Freight costs are calculated at the time of shipment. *Next Day Air Saturday delivery is available upon request. Contact us for details.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Guaranteed delivery by the end of the second business day to All 50 states and Puerto Rico, with some limitations in Alaska and Hawaii as they may require additional transit time (click here for details). Freight costs are calculated at the time of shipment.
- UPS 3 Day Select: Guaranteed delivery by the end of the third business day to the 48 contiguous states. Freight costs are calculated at the time of shipment.
- Truck Service: Some parts in our catalog are too large to be shipped by U.P.S. These parts are noted in the catalog as "TRUCK". Truck shipments are required to be prepaid for the total parts order by check, money order or credit card. All truck shipments will be shipped C.O.D. for the TRUCK FREIGHT ONLY. The customer is responsible for being at the indicated shipping address for acceptance of the parts.
- U.S. Postal Service: Orders must be paid by credit card or prepaid check; C.O.D. services are not available. Charges vary due to weight and location. Packages sent through the U.S. Post Office are sent First Class Priority. Click here for USPO package restrictions
Non-Contiguous 48 United States and other Exceptions - Click here for International Policies
We are unable to calculate shipping charges for the ship to destinations listed below because they do not fall within the contiguous 48 United States. Initial shipping charges will show $0, however we will calculate all associated shipping fees after receipt of your order based on ship method, destination and items ordered. Prior to shipping your order a representative will contact you with the total dollar amount for approval. For more information Contact Us here
- Alaska ~ more information below
- American Samoa
- Armed Forces ~ more information below
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Guam ~ more information below
- Hawaii ~ more information below
- Marshall Islands
- Northern Marina Islands
- Puerto Rico ~ more information below
- Virgin Islands ~ more information below
Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
All Puerto Rican and Hawaiian orders must be sent UPS Next Day or Second Day Air or through the Post Office. Please specify which shipping method is preferred. Alaska is divided into two UPS zones (Rural and Metropolitan). Orders to both areas may be sent UPS Second Day Air or through the Post Office. UPS Next Day Air is available only in Alaska's Metropolitan areas.
A.P.O. and F.P.O.
All orders going to these addresses must be sent by the Post Office.
Virgin Islands and Guam
All orders going to these locations can be shipped via UPS Express or the Post Office. Please specify shipping method preferred.
International Orders - Click here for US Properties and other exceptions
When international orders are placed with Zip Products, the following shipping methods are available:
- UPS Expedited: Includes UPS delivery commitment of two business days to Canada, two or three business days to Mexico, three or four business days to Europe, and four or five business days to Asia and Latin America.
- UPS Express: Includes UPS delivery commitment of one to two business days to Canada and Mexico, second business day delivery to Europe and Latin America and two or three business days to Asia.
We are unable to calculate shipping charges for International orders. When ordering online your initial shipping charges will show $0, however we will calculate all associated shipping fees after receipt of your order based on ship method, destination and items ordered. International orders will be shipped by the best method as determined by Zip Products. Because some orders require additional shipping fees, we will contact you before shipment for approval. If we are unable to get in touch throughout a two week period, all un-approved orders will be cancelled.
All international shipping charges (except U.S. Post Office) are based on actual weight or dimensional weight according to the size of the entire shipment, whichever is greater. Payment is accepted by credit card, approved check or bank draft. C.O.D. is not available. Separate invoices for parts and shipping are created to save you on customs fees and duties. Shipping charges do not include any customs or duty fees (except for Canadian shipments - see below) and may not include brokerage fees. Quotes can be provided for total cost of order, if required. Contact us here for a quote.
Orders must include full address with city and province. All orders are shipped UPS Ground or Air unless otherwise specified or UPS is unable to deliver to your location. To better serve our customers, Zip is recognized as being in effect an agent of the Canadian government - a status that allows us to collect all duties, taxes and brokerage fees at the time your order is processed. This arrangement means you know the exact cost to have parts delivered to your door!
How Zip ships your Backorders
We're proud that over 96% of all orders are boxed and out the door within 24 hours of receipt. However, backorders do occasionally occur. Unlike other companies, Zip does not charge you up front for backorders; you are charged only when your items ship from our warehouse. Most backorders ship within 10 business days. For longer delays, our policy is to ship orders up to 30 days old. After 30 days, we'll call you for authorization before shipping your order. If you wish to cancel a backorder, please notify Zip as soon as possible.
Direct Shipments from Manufacturer - Dropships
Some parts and accessories are unique in that we are able to ship them direct to your door from the manufacturer if we do not have them in stock. If you see an item flagged as a dropship and it is not a custom made to order part, chances are you will have that item within two weeks of placing your order. Dropships are not guaranteed to be shipped by UPS as the ship method is chosen by the manufacturer, however most manufacturers use UPS or FedEx.
In some scenarios we are unable to cancel dropship items from an order, however holding true to our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, if you are unhappy with the item let us know and we can process your return in a timely manner. Please Contact us and not the manufacturer if you have a problem with your dropship item and one of our customer service/sales representatives will assist you.
United States Post Office Shipments
We do not ship orders via the U.S. Post Office unless there is an exception. Orders shipped via U.S. Post Office must be paid by credit card or prepaid check; C.O.D. services are not available. Packages may not be shipped via the U.S. Post Office if they are over 130" in length and girth. 70 lbs. is the maximum weight for all U.S. Post Office orders. An example: one of our aftermarket hoods would be light enough to ship U.S. Post Office but to large ~ while a supercharger would be small enough, but too heavy.
Free Shipping Promotions
Free shipping offers apply to Internet orders shipped via UPS Ground to the Contiguous United States only. All oversize shipping, truck freight, express delivery and other miscellaneous shipping charges still apply. Free shipping offers are not to be combined with any discount and apply to retail customers only - wholesale accounts not eligible. Any item returned for a refund that shipped free of charge will have the shipping amount deducted from the refund if the item is in good condition. Additional qualifications may be required for specific free shipping offers. Zip Corvette reserves the right to expire any free shipping offer without notice for any reason.