The C6 Corvette is an amazing vehicle, so why shouldn't its sound system be one as well? NVX is proud to introduce the B.O.O.S.T. Series bass enclosure. This loaded enclosure was painstakingly designed by NVX's engineers to combat the lack of rich and deep bass commonly associated with the factory sound system.
The B.O.O.S.T. Series subwoofer solution features a high-technology NVX NSW 104 v2 subwoofer driver and fiberglass enclosures which have been custom designed to tuck into the corner of the rear cargo area without taking up valuable space. The NSW 104v2's long excursion capability and power handling allow it to deliver acoustically accurate and extended low-frequency output at any listening level. Does not affect storage of Targa Top or roof panel, nor does it limit access to fuel door and emergency door release.
Contains one NSW104v2 in a sealed enclosure. 300-watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs in driver-side corner of hatch. Check out these features of the10" Dual 4-Ohm N-Series Version 2 Subwoofer:
- Power Handling: RMS: 200-350 watts
- Ultra-Light Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Custom Blended Foam Surround
- 2 High-Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- Single 40 oz. magnet motor structure with protective rubber boot
- Nomex single spider
- Stamped steel basket for maximum rigidity
- Top-mount depth: 4.20"
- Frequency Response: 20 - 200Hz
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 36.40 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
Note: Will not fit C6 Corvette Convertible models.
|Model Year||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|