DashLogic is the most advanced way of displaying the data you want to see in your C6 Corvette. Nothing to install, no programming, no permanent changes to your Corvette. Simply plug in the DashLogic device to your Corvettes factory OBD-II port and DashLogic turns your factory dashboard display into a fully customizable gauge canvas. Now all of the data your C6 Corvette has to offer can be seen on your Driver Information Center or Head-Up Display.
Want to see you air/fuel ratio? Knock? 0-60 times or mile ET? Transmission or intake temps? All of these and more can be monitored through your DIC or HUD display. Simply customize DashLogics configuration utility and you can watch it as you drive.
DashLogic will also allow you to customize visual and audible alerts for any factory condition monitored in your C6 Corvette. Engine knock or coolant running too hot? Set-up an alert and DashLogic will let you know. All fully customizable by you. Just in case your Corvette doesn't have a sensor for a condition you would like to monitor, DashLogic also has two auxiliary inputs (0-5 volt analog inputs) so that you can add up to two aftermarket sensors to be viewed on your DIC or HUD as well as be used for alerts.
DashLogic makes no permanent changes to your Corvette. When you are done, simply pull out the device and your Corvette will be returned to its factory settings.
The DashLogic Configuration Utility requires a computer running Windows. This is required to customize DashLogic to your particular needs and desires.
Check out these key features:
- USB interface used for configuration
- Supports all C6 Corvette models: Including base model Auto or Manual, Z06, ZR1, Z51, Grand Sport, LS2, LS3, LS7, and LS9 engines, 4spd Auto, 6spd Auto, and 6spd manual transmissions
- Compatible with vehicles equip with HUD or without HUD
- Control your NPP/Bi-mode exhaust with your mirror switch
- See boost using the factory MAP sensor (note a 2 BAR or greater MAP is required for non-ZR1 models)
- Two auxiliary inputs for aftermarket sensors 0-5v
- 0-60, 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile and 1 mile elapsed time recorder
- Calculate Horsepower and Torque
- Selectable display location
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- ZERO permanent modifications to vehicle, unplug and resume 100% factory conditions
- Low-Power Sleep mode ensures your battery will not be drained if DashLogic is left in the vehicle
- Simple Plug and Play, no software or installations required
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.75" (57 mm x 44 mm)