For some folks, opening and closing the C6 Corvette door from the outside can be a wee bit of a challenge. It takes a little practice to understand what's going on with the button access. Where is it? How much pressure is required? Someone with long nails may find it especially tricky. And some may just prefer the traditional feel of a handle when opening a car door. With its patent-pending design, the Door Dog makes opening the C6 Corvette door a breeze. Just pull back the handle!
Check out these features of the C6 Corvette Door Dog:
- Makes opening the C6 door a breeze
- Close your C6 door without fingerprints on the door and glass
- Steel construction (strong and reliable)
- Attaches with included tool using existing screws
- No car modifications required
- Soft rubber plunger contacts the door button
- Includes handles & mechanism for both doors
- Easily removed and disassembled for cleaning or maintenance
Check out the video for information on just how easy the C6 Door Dog is to install!
|Model Year||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
Sandyeggo Designs LLC is an industry leader in the design of aftermarket accessories: includes several products for the Chevrolet C7 Corvette. Sandyeggo Designs develops products known for their high quality and innovation. Products including the Corvette Bin Buddy, Seat Belt Stay and Door Dog were developed exclusively by Sandyeggo Designs.