Holley's iNTECH cold air intake represents the highest degree of technology, performance and style for your Corvette. Designed for the 2008-2013 C6 Corvette LS3 V8-6.2L - producing +14.81HP and +12.60lbs. x ft. torque at the rear wheels on the dyno with a very broad power curve. The Holley iNTECH intake features a unique dual filter "Hammerhead" intake tube that provides maximum air flow and velocity to feed your LS3 Corvette. The large, high flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry air filters eliminates the use of filter oils that may damage MAF sensors and set off check engine lights. The use of factory mounting locations and emissions controls makes for a simple installation. The housing design is styled to match the engine compartment of your vehicle for a stealthy appearance.
2008-2013 LS3 Corvette Holley iNTECH features include:
- Produced +14.81 horsepower and +12.60lbs. x ft. of torque with excellent performance across all RPM levels
- Uses a unique dual filter "Hammerhead" intake tube that provides maximum air flow and velocity and moves the filters closer to the intake vents than other designs
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for a simple and secure installation
- System includes two high-flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry performance air filters for maximum air flow and filtration eliminating the use of filter oils that may damage MAF sensors and set off check engine lights
- Air filter media is constructed with an inner and outer aluminum mesh preventing filter deformation and rust
- High-quality silicone bellows style coupler is used at the throttle body connection to accommodate use of nitrous plates or throttle body spacers without the need for cutting the tube
- Stainless steel hose clamps for maximum clamping force and durability
- Filter cover is included to protect filters from large debris and prevents excess heat from the engine bay from entering the intake
As an added feature, Holley also manufactures a genuine carbon fiber intake cover designed to replace the ABS plastic unit. See Zip # PM-888 for this upgrade. Must be purchased separately.
|Model Year||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
- CARB Certification: This item is not CARB exempt and is not Legal to purchase in California
Did you know that Holley supplied over half the carburetors in WWII including not just automobiles, but PT Boats and airplanes? It all began in the late 1800s with two brothers from Bradford, PA, George and Earl Holley - teenage boys who learned how to make patterns and castings so they could build a one cylinder engine. Now, Holley manufactures high performance carburetors, manifolds, superchargers, water pumps, throttle body fuel injection and fuel pumps for street and race applications. In producing these parts, Holley prides itself in utilizing the latest technology in a lean environment to provide the highest quality parts at the best value to the customer.