This item does not qualify for promotional discounts or wholesale pricing.
Magnuson is proud to introduce their new under the hood HeartBeat supercharger system for the 2008-2013 LS3 Corvette. The Heartbeat supercharger by Magnuson is capable of producing over 900 HP with a mere 10-11 psi, a credit to its unsurpassed airflow and inlet design. And it all fits under the stock hood for a true sleeper on the street.
Horsepower is generated by Magnusons TVS2300 Heartbeat Hybrid-roots supercharger. The TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotor is the same Eaton technology as used on the ZR1 LS9 Corvette. Advanced high-flow inlet forward design for straight airflow path creates maximum power and efficiency, while the internal bypass valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss.
Heat soak can be a problem in under hood supercharger systems, robbing more than half the power gain in the summer heat or after a few drag strip runs. Heartbeat features integrated intercoolers derived from the same technology used in Formula 1 and NASCAR heat exchangers. Unlike other under hood supercharger systems, customers report low IATs and consistent performance all day long.
Magnuson supercharger kits are complete with all the components necessary for installation. Included in the kit is the brand new HeartBeat cast aluminum intake manifold, factory push-lock connectors are utilized in the fuel system for installation ease, Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers use Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to make a complete installation package. 120+ horsepower can be bolted on in 10-12 hours.
Check out these features of the 2008-2013 LS3 Corvette Heartbeat Supercharger:
- TVS2300 Heartbeat Hybrid-roots Supercharger
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors - same Eaton technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Cooler discharge temperatures than comparable twin-screw systems
- Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
- Includes Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers
- Acoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- 100% complete bolt-on system which can be installed in one day
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Includes 8 high-flow fuel injectors
- GM LS9 fuel rail system
- Includes hand held tuner for ECM calibration
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Displacement on demand hardware retained for improved fuel economy
- Clears the factory Corvette hood and requires no body modifications (requires removal of the hood liner, or maintain the factory hood liner with spacers)
The Heartbeat system is backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty on the supercharger hardware. All electronics have a standard 1-year limited warranty. Magnusons Heartbeat system is CARB certified and 50 state legal.
Magnuson # - 01-23-62-265-BL
If "turn-key" sounds more appealing than "do-it-yourself", Zip's in house installation facility means you can drive away with clean hands, a big smile - and confidence. Zip is an authorized installer of Corvette Magnuson Supercharger Systems. Call a Zip salesperson for more information.
|Model Year||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
- CARB Certification: This item is 50-state legal - EO # D-488-34
Magnuson Products, LLC. promotes and distributes hybrid roots type superchargers to the automotive aftermarket industry Worldwide. Magnuson’s R&D Team combines more than 60 years of system designing experience with state-of-the-art engineering and the latest in computer design and fabrication technology. Magnuson Products, LLC. is capable of developing a complete supercharger system and taking it through every facet of design, fabrication, testing and production.