For some folks, opening and closing the C7 Corvette door from the outside can be a wee bit of a challenge. It takes a little practice to understand what's going on with the button access. Where is it? How much pressure is required? Someone with long nails may find it especially tricky. And some may just prefer the traditional feel of a handle when opening a car door. With its patent-pending design, the Door Dog makes opening the C7 door a breeze. Just pull back the handle!
Check out these features of the C7 Corvette Door Dog:
- Makes opening the C7 door a breeze
- Close your C7 door without fingerprints on the door and glass
- Steel construction (strong and reliable)
- Attaches with included tool using existing screws
- No car modifications required
- Soft rubber plunger contacts the door button
- Includes handles & mechanism for both doors
- Easily removed and disassembled for cleaning or maintenance
Check out the video for information on just how easy the C7 Door Dog is to install!
OutstandingReview by Tla Reviewed on 5/8/2018
This was the best mod for the c7