14-19 ACS Rear Fascia Extensions$179.99
ACS' purpose built RTM composite rear diffuser fins are not only aesthetically stunning, there's serious performance enhancements as well. The simple installation will not only improve the airflow of the integrated diffuser by directing the rear airflow linearly, thus improving undercarriage airflow - they will also increase the aerodynamics of the Corvette by reducing turbulent air at the rear. The diffuser directs the fast moving air from the undercarriage as it decelerates and expands. In short, the fins improve on what is already a high-performance design. Fits both C7 base model and Z06 Corvettes.
Check out these details of the C7 Corvette Stingray diffuser fins:
- Can be installed on any Stingray C7, coupe, convertible or Z06
- Functions as an add-on to the OEM diffuser
- High quality RTM composite material finished in Carbon Flash Black to match the OEM diffuser
- Installs using 3 SEM bolts per fin, with supplied printed templates
- Includes (3) fins per side
- Installation time is 15 minutes per side
|Model Year||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
ACS (Advanced Composite Specialties) is an OEM validated composite manufacturer that specializes in RTM and Carbon Fiber body panels. ACS uses a mix of technology and personalized care to ensure your product is the most cost-effective it can be. In an industry where cost and quality are constantly jockeying for position, ACS uses its extensive knowledge and experience to offer the best composites for your Corvette. We like ACS products so much, we even installed their equipment on our C7 Stingray!