Coverking's Autobody Armor offers MAXIMUM indoor and outdoor protection for your 2014-2019 C7 Corvette. Features three layers of fabric to create a strong barrier against water, UV rays, dirt, dust, animal droppings and pollutants. All fabrics made from breathable materials to eliminate condensation under the cover. To further protect the finish of your C7 Corvette, an inner soft fleece liner provides a gentle enclosure around your Corvette.
Autobody Armor is manufactured to the exact specifications of your 2014-2019 Corvette with mirror pockets included. Designed to fit like a glove! Specify model when ordering.
Check out these features of the 2014-2019 C7 Corvette Autobody Armor car cover:
- Three layers of material for maximum protection
- Outer layer of woven polyester for maximum protection
- Durable inner polyurethane layer for maximum water resistance
- Soft inner lining to protect the exterior finish
- Highest level of UV protection and water resistance
- Custom-fit styling to the exact specifications of your 2014-2019 Corvette
- Special neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear to hold the cover firmly in place
- Includes covered grommets for use with optional cable and lock kit
- Mirror pockets included
- Manufactured using Coverking's unique double-stitching and waxed thread technique to virtually eliminate leaks
- 5-year manufacture's warranty
When it comes to car covers Corvette owners want to know their exterior will be safely protected either indoor or outdoor. Coverking has set out to make sure this is the case by creating superior Corvette car covers in fit, material properties, looks, strength, and features. Their custom fit car covers protect the Corvette's interior from fading, block prying eyes from seeing what's inside, prevent minor nicks or scratches, and also control the climate by keeping the interior cool in direct sunlight. Coverking Car Covers are designed with the fewest seams possible which make their custom designed car covers looks great!
Coverking Car Cover Use Notice:
- Don't install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
- Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles.
|Model Year||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
Coverking is a U.S. manufacture of car covers, seat covers, windshield shades, dash mats and floor mats. All covers are digitally scanned using 3D imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. Engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting designs specifically for your application. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is an art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal. Coverking is licensed by GM for all Corvette specific emblems and logos.