Power Stop C7 Corvette performance drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. The result is a brake rotor that both looks good and performs better than your Stingray Corvette's factory brake system. Power Stop rotors use only the finest blanks and feature G3000 grade castings. All drilled and slotted rotors are silver zinc plated to resist rust - keeping your Corvette's open wheel designs looking good. The drilled and slotted design has been the most popular performance rotor for street applications.
Check out these features:
- Drill holes keep brake rotors up to 180 degrees cooler
- Slots keep a clear contact patch between the pad and the rotor
- Increased braking performance
- Look great behind both custom and factory wheel designs
Note: Includes both left front and right front rotors. Fits 2014-2019 Stingray Corvettes. 12.6" diameter rotors. Sold in pairs.
|Model Year||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
- Manufacturer Part Number:: AR82163XPR
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
PowerStop first entered the California market in 1995 as an answer to governmental regulations. With a strong emphasis on Corporate-Social Responsibility, Power Stop’s brake pads are 100% copper-free, and pass even the strictest environmental standards as set forth by states like California and Washington. Their “1-Click Brake Kits” include a complete set of pads and rotors for your vehicle, without having to decipher complicating terms. Zip carries these Power Stop kits along with pads and rotors. “Don’t just Stop - Power Stop!”