This item does not qualify for promotional or retail discounts.
This item requires a Oversize Fee of $11.50 that will be added to the shipping amount during checkout.
CORSA's patented Reflective Sound Cancellation technology for the 2014-2019 LT1 Stingray Corvette! The best of both worlds is possible with the new CORSA C7 Corvette valve-back exhaust system; GMs proprietary valve technology coupled with CORSA's RSC muffler technology that eliminates drone, increases flow, maximizes power and provides the great sound that you've come to expect from Corvettes leader in performance exhaust systems. Fits 2014-2019 LT1 Stingray Corvette with manual or automatic transmission and 2017-2019 Grand Sport models equipped with automatic transmission.
Now you can get CORSA Xtreme mufflers plus their famed double Helixx X-pipe in one convenient package!
CORSA C7 Corvette Xtreme Exhaust System features include:
- Designed for 2014-2019 LT1 7-Speed Manual & Automatic Corvettes and 2017-2019 Grand Sport Corvette with Automatic.
- Valve-back muffler system attaches behind the factory GM AFM valves
- Works for both NPP and non-NPP Corvettes.
- Supports all modes including 4-cylinder eco mode
- 2.75" nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow & improves performance.
- Polished Polygon Stainless Steel tip.
- RSC technology produces increased flow, maximum power while eliminating no interior drone.
- All components, clamps and hangers are constructed of premium grade 304 stainless steel.
- 50-State emissions legal.
- Proudly engineered and manufactured in USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The new C7 Corvette exhaust systems include clamp on tip designs that will guarantee a perfect tip alignment every time PLUS the option of changing out your tips as new tip designs become available. Tips can be changed in less than 10 minutes.
CORSA Xtreme Sound Level Characteristics :
- Most Aggressive Sound Level
- Deep Growl at Idle
- Bold During Acceleration
- Screams at High RPMs
- NO DRONE DURING CRUISE
Package includes CORSA's double Helixx, 16 gauge - 3 inch crossover pipe designed to bolt on behind the catalytic converter and mount to the muffler over-axle pipe flanges.In combination with the Double Helixx X-Pipe its possible to unlock up to 20hp and 15lb/ft of torque over the stock exhaust system.
Correct fitment for 2014-2019 LT1 Corvette with Manual or A4 automatic transmission and 2017-2019 Grand Sport with automatic transmission.
Note: CORSA C7 Corvette valve-back design attaches behind the factory exhaust AFM valves, utilizing the factory over axle pipes. The pipes must be cut to install the new CORSA exhaust system. New 2.75" mufflers eliminate the factory 2.5 neck down; installation is handled with heavy duty stainless clamps. Detailed instructions are provided for installation.
Since the introduction of RSC (Reflective Sound Cancellation) technology, Zip Corvette has yet to see a manufacturer match CORSA's performance on these four characteristics (+ HP, + Torque, no resonance & great sound). In addition, you will also experience some trailing throttle noise (or burble) on deceleration, so do not be surprised when your audience thinks you are driving a full blown race car.
|Model Year||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
- Manufacturer Part Number:: 14763CB
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
Corsa built its reputation as a premier aftermarket exhaust manufacturer with its no-drone, Reflective Sound Cancellation(R) technology and high performance systems. Since entering the Corvette market in 1998, Corsa has continued to innovate and offers a comprehensive product line for performance Corvette exhaust. As you consider which exhaust is right for your Corvette, consider Corsa from Zip.