The most powerful underhood Corvette Z06 LT4 Supercharger on the market
Magnuson is proud to announce our under the hood Heartbeat supercharger system is now available for the 2015-2017 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06. Running at 12 psi, the Heartbeat can add over 80+ hp to the wheels, to give you over 629 rwhp. The new Heartbeat for the C7 Corvette Z06 fits completely underhood, requiring no spacers, and allowing you to keep your Stingray hoodliner. There is also no need to remove your front fascia, as our system connects to all your factory coolant lines.
Run cooler with the most advanced intercooler system available
Heat soak can be a problem in underhood supercharger systems, robbing more than half the power gain in the summer heat or after a few dragstrip runs. Heartbeat features integrated intercoolers derived from the same technology used in Formula 1 and NASCAR heat exchangers. Unlike other underhood supercharger systems, customers report low IATs and consistent performance all day long.
Bolt on 120+ HP
Magnuson Products supercharger kits are complete with all the components necessary for installation, and Heartbeat fits under the factory hood. Included in the kit is our factory "push-lock" connectors which are utilized in the fuel system for installation ease. Our innovative new two piece heat exchanger means you can install the front-mounted heat exchanger without removing or altering the factory radiator.
- TVS2300 Heartbeat Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Clears the factory Corvette hood and requires no body modifications
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors, utilizes the same Eaton technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Provides cooler discharge temperatures than comparable twin-screw systems
- Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
- Includes Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilise Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Acoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Better air-handling characteristics than comparable superchargers
- 100% complete bolt-on system which can be installed in one day
- More power in a smaller package
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Displacement on demand hardware retained for improved fuel economy
- Components have been independently tested to GM's specification
|Model Year||2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
Magnuson Products, LLC. promotes and distributes hybrid roots type superchargers to the automotive aftermarket industry Worldwide. Magnuson’s R&D Team combines more than 60 years of system designing experience with state-of-the-art engineering and the latest in computer design and fabrication technology. Magnuson Products, LLC. is capable of developing a complete supercharger system and taking it through every facet of design, fabrication, testing and production.