This item does not qualify for promotional discounts or wholesale pricing.
The aFe Power Silver Bullet throttle body spacers is designed with a Serrated/Helix surface that creates air turbulence in the intake manifold. This turbulence increases the air pressure in the combustion chamber resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. The Serrated/Helix combination design also reduces intake whistle that occurs with other helix only designs.
Silver Bullet throttle body spacers are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for lightweight, high strength and perfect fit and finish. Uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.Check out these features:
- In-house Dyno-Proven Gains of 7 HP and 9 ft/lbs torque (dyno tested with aFe POWER air filter)
- Precision machined from Aluminum 6061-T6 Construction
- Serrated/Helix Combination TBS Design for optimum airflow into the combustion chamber
- Black Anodized Finish for a Stealthy Look
- High Temperature Silicone Coupling, O-ring, fitting and clamps to guarantee perfect fitment
Fitment Note:This item will only work with factory air intake system. See PN: PM-934 for models equipped with aFe POWER intake systems
Emissions Disclaimer:This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
|Model Year||2020, 2021|
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
- CARB Certification: This item is not CARB exempt and is not Legal to purchase in California
Advanced FLOW Engineering (aFe) is all about moving air through your engine as effectively as possible. From Jeeps to Corvettes, aFe develops more than just cold air intakes and air filters. Their 160,000 square feet of facilities in Southern California house their corporate headquarters, manufacturing facility, R&D lab, and warehouse. Their complete product line includes: fluid filters, intake manifolds, turbochargers, exhaust, programming systems, and throttle body spacers. Zip uses aFe products because we believe their products are among the best available for the Chevrolet Corvette.