This item does not qualify for promotional discounts or wholesale pricing.
The LPE C8 Corvette Spanner Wrench Set is a specifically designed precision tool designed for C8 Corvette ride height adjustment and performance tuning. A must for performance enthusiasts to optimize handling for track days or changing the stance of their C8 Z51 Corvette. With its ergonomic shape, the C8 Corvette spanner wrench offers a comfortable grip, maximum leverage, and clearance for adjusting the shock spanners to desired ride height. There is approximate 1" of total adjustment on the threaded collar to lower the rear and front shocks.
Asymmetric teeth allow the wrench to naturally rotate in the spring collar during adjustment. The long circumference handle prevents slippage on the spanners while rotating. Contoured handle distributes equal pressure while an integrated scale and flat bottom allow for precise adjustment measurement. Finally the integrated pin locks into the threaded collar to prevent the collar from spinning, scratching, or damaging the shock.
Spanner wrenches are designed and engineered in house and made in the USA. The tool stores neatly in the recess located in the C8 Corvette glovebox under the owner?s manual.
Use this spanner wrench in combination with the LPE C8 Corvette Front Lift Lowering Kit (Zip # SU-1646) to adjust the front shocks when your C8 Corvette features the E60 front lift option.
LPE C8 Corvette Spanner Wrench Set features:
- Precision Cut from 6061 Aluminum to a Tolerance of +/- 0.003 inches
- Black Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Optimized Size for Ergonomics and Storing in the Glovebox
- Engineered to Prevent Wrench from Slipping off Spanners
- Integrated Pin to Hold Threaded Collar while Making Adjustments
- Integrated Scale to Accurately Measure Height
- Designed and Engineered in House and Made in USA
- Allows for Ride Height Adjustment on C8 Z51 Corvettes
|Model Year||2020, 2021|