Developed primarily for intense sun environments and long-term storage, WeatherShield HD uses heavier denier thread for maximum UV opacity. 300 denierfiber construction results in almost double the tear and tensile strength, finished with the same great EPIC by Nextec encapsulation process.
Who should use WeatherShield HD? Corvette owners who store their Corvettes outside and live in intense sun climates or along the coast will benefit most from this extreme-performance fabric.
The Heavy-Duty Version for Maximum Sun and Weather Protection
- Dramatic Rain Dispersion - Fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover.
- Superior Dry Time - Because the fabric sheds moisture, just shake the cover and it dries in minutes (HD fabric is heavier and requires additional drying time).
- Breathable - Allows any heat, moisture or condensation under the cover to easily escape.
- UV Resistant - Special additives to the encapsulation formula reduce fabric UV degradation.
- Superior Paint Finish Protection - Silicone polymers used in the encapsulation formula help create a silky-smooth finish that's even less abrasive than flannel (HD uses heavier denier thread which is not as smooth).
- Durable Fade-Resistant Base Fabrics - Premium solution-dye fibers mean the covers resist fading and hold their color longer.
- Warranty - 6-Year Covercraft Warranty
WeatherShield HD is not as compact as Covercraft's WeatherShield HP and the heavier fibers aren't as silky-smooth but, for maximum performance in harsh environments, you can't beat WeatherShield HD.
For increased visibility consider adding Reflective Welting to your Covercraft car cover. Reflective welting increases nighttime visibility and adds an element of safety for your Corvette while being covered on the street. 500-Candlepower reflective welting is sewn directly into the front -to-back silhouette seams of the cover.
Covercraft Corvette car covers are custom made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery once your order is placed.
Covercraft has been making car covers since 1965 and is the world's largest manufacturer of custom-patterned vehicle covers and specialty protective soft goods. The highest-quality materials and flawless designs go into every Covercraft product, earning them the respect of the entire automotive community. From protecting your vintage Corvette to defending your daily drive from road hazards and nature's elements, we are confident that Covercraft has you covered! All Covercraft car covers are proudly made in the USA.