Our 1953-1962 Corvette front disc brake conversion kit includes all the necessary parts to give your C1 Corvette real braking power! The drum to disc brake conversion kit includes (2) OEM style cast-iron single piston calipers, caliper mount brackets, drilled slotted rotors with hubs, plus bearings, mount hardware and stainless caliper hoses. Your front brakes provide 70% of your stopping power - now you can have confidence in your brakes! Installation is a weekend project that will pay dividends for years to come.
1953-1962 Corvette Front Disc Brake & Dual Master Cylinder Conversion kit includes:
- Single Piston D52 OE Calipers - Silver zinc finish w/stainless steel pistons
- Hawk HPS High-Performance Brake Pads
- Slotted & Drilled 11" Brake Rotors
- Braided Stainless Brake Hoses
- Laser Cut and Zinc Plated Steel Primary Caliper Mounting Bracket
- Laser Cut and Zinc Plated Steel Secondary Caliper Mounting Bracket
- Wheel Bearings, Grease Seals, Dust Caps
- Spindle Nuts & Washers
- Grade 8 Mount Hardware
- 1" Bore Master Cylinder
- Adjustable Push-Rod
- Combination Valve Kit
- Brake Lines from Master Cylinder to Combination Valve
Performance Series kits include slotted, drilled and zinc washed 11" rotors, Hawk HPS High-performance street brake pads and braided stainless steel brake hoses.
Note: Requires the use of a 15" wheel. Use the template to verify wheel fitment. Rotors have a 5 x 4-3/4" Bolt Pattern. Track width changes by 0.500" per side.