Form-fitted ModaStretch car cover by Coverking is designed to protect your 1953-1962 Corvette from dust and other indoor hazards. All while allowing those C1 Corvette body lines to fill your garage.
Only Coverking ModaStretch? covers features a GM licensed color emblem applied to the front. Elasticized, hemmed seams in the front and back assure the cover will stay snug. Designed in the USA. 2 year warranty.
Check out these features:
- Sleek, custom fit for indoor storage and display
- Full-color Corvette flags logo to match your generation
- Custom mirror pockets allow cover to lay flat against body
- Flexible ModaStretch? fabric flexes to show off the curves of your Corvette
- Elastic front and rear hem keep cover securely in place
- Protects your Corvette from dust and other indoor hazards
- Officially licensed by General Motors
- 2 Year Warranty
Coverking Car Cover Use Notice:
- Don't install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
|Model Year||1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962|
Coverking is a U.S. manufacture of car covers, seat covers, windshield shades, dash mats and floor mats. All covers are digitally scanned using 3D imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. Engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting designs specifically for your application. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is an art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal. Coverking is licensed by GM for all Corvette specific emblems and logos.