A must-have reference for C1 Corvette owners who like to work on their Corvettes. Especially handy when installing new wiring harnesses, or use it to trace individual wires when diagnosing electrical gremlins. 18" x 24" laminated. Correct for 1955 V8 Corvette.
Now available in a full-color version to make tracing those hard to identify wires even easier. Every single wire in it's own correct color allowing you to trace from source, through connector to component.
Check out these features of our full color 1955 V8 Corvette wiring diagram.
- Available in the larger, poster size 18" x 24" 1 sided laminated diagram.
- All wire colors (including tracers) and component information from the original factory service manuals. Wire colors on the diagram are the same as what was originally in your Corvette.
- Diagram covers the complete basic car including: interior and exterior lights, engine & engine compartment, firewall, under dash, instrumentation, etc.
- All text is crystal clear and easy to read, and all colors are easy to distinguish (unlike those shop, service or assembly manuals).
- Laminated in heavy plastic for durability and ease of use. (no more grease smudged expensive shop manuals!).
Also available in a convenient 11" x 17" size. See Zip # E-1267 for the smaller, compact design.
- UPC: E-1268