This item does not qualify for promotional discounts or wholesale pricing.
FiTech Fuel Injection introduces the all new Go EFI Classic in the classic carburetor gold finish. FiTech EFI is now reverting back to the old school classic look while maintaining its innovative award winning patented design. This revolutionary fuel injection system allows you to maintain the classic carburetor look while eliminating cold start issues, hesitation, vapor lock and flooding. This innovative classic design hides the injectors and has an externally mounted ECU so it can be mounted wherever you want to ensure a true carburetor look is maintained. The Go EFI Classic is a self-tuning fuel injection system rated for up to 650hp. The more you drive the more it adapts to your personal style. Perfect for your everyday driver, your weekend street machine, or your bracket racer.
FiTech Go EFI Classic 650hp features include:
- High-flow aluminum throttle body with four 45mm diameter throttle bores to increase the air flow for additional horsepower gains and large CM engines
- All sensors excluding the O2 and coolant sensor are integrated directly into the throttle body
- Genuine Bosch LSU 4.2 wideband oxygen sensor provides real time fuel map learning
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds
- Externally mounted ECU to maintain that classic carburetor look
- (4) Injectors support up to 650hp
- Carburetor gold finish
- High resolution full color touchscreen for setup, tuning, and gauge displays
The FiTech Go EFI Classic 650hp can be used on any 1957-1982 Corvette with a Holley or Rochester Q-Jet intake manifold. Can be used with or without timing control. Installations will require the use of factory EFI, MSD or Holley electronic distributor. The FiTech Go EFI 4 can operate an MSD CDI ignition system.
FiTech electronic fuel injection systems will require an electric fuel pump capable of maintaining 58psi of fuel pressure. Zip recommends our line of EFI gas tanks and fuel pumps designed for converting 1956-1974 Corvette applications. 75-77 Corvettes can use a 70-74 gas tank/efi fuel pump to complete installation. 1978 and later Corvettes can utilize their existing fuel tank and upgrade the sending unit to an 82 style pick-up with Walbro 255LH fuel pump. FiTech units will accept factory style air cleaners to keep your Corvette looking original if desired.
|Generation||C1, C2, C3|
|Model Year||1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982|
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
FiTech Fuel Injection
Ditch the carb and advance into the EFI world with FiTech’s bolt-on throttle body fuel injection system. The Go Street EFI system is ready to run WITHOUT programming. Simply bolt-on in place of your factory Holley or Q-Jet carb and the self-tuning system will eliminate cold start issues, hesitation, vapor lock and flooding problems. The more you drive; the more it adapts to your application.