Every week your Corvette's battery will lose 4% of its charge just by sitting (with no load). Even more if your Corvette has a clock, computer, or other device that continuously draws power from your battery.
Battery Butler® Storage Charger keeps your battery fully charged without overcharging. Its on-board microprocessor regulates the output amperage of the charger based on your battery's demands. Once your battery has been fully charged, it will automatically shut-off; then resume charging as your battery level drops again. It is specifically designed for long term use. You can safely leave it connected to your battery for days, weeks, months, even years!
This charger is specifically designed for the maintenance of batteries that are stored or only used periodically. It will prevent the normal self-discharge of your battery, while extending the life of rechargeable batteries by providing a safe, low amperage, regulated output. Other types of chargers provide a strong, rapid charge that tend to boil out liquids and decay electrodes.
Works on all lead-acid batteries: wet-cell maintenance-free, sealed lead-acid, AGM and Gel. Note: OPTIMA? Batteries use AGM (absorption glass mat) technology. These batteries can be charged at normal lead-acid regulated charging voltages. For more info. go to the Optima Battery's F.A.Q.
Works on all year, make & model car, truck or motorcycle batteries.
- Automatic Charging Cycle: charges battery, then automatically turns off & on as needed.
- Automatic Voltage Detection: charges both 6 or 12 volt batteries.
- Simple to read 2-color LED status indicator:
- FLASHING RED light indicates that the charger is plugged into an outlet but is either not connected to your battery, or there is a reverse connection at your battery. Make sure that the terminals from the charger are connected to the correct (+ or -) terminals on your battery.
- SOLID RED light indicates that the charge cycle has initialized and your battery is charging properly at the charger's full power output.
- FLASHING GREEN light indicates that your battery is in absorption mode and more than 80% charged.
- SOLID GREEN light indicates that your battery is now fully charged, and the charger is now in maintenance mode monitoring your battery. The charger will automatically turn itself on & off as required by your battery.
- Fully protected against overcharging, short circuits, overheating and reverse polarity.
- Spark-proof and short-circuit protection.
- Includes both quick-disconnect clamps and fuse-protected ring terminal leads.
- Long 11' total cord length.
- Rated input voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz. Rated battery voltage: 6 VDC or 12 VDC, up to 30Ah. Charging current: 750mA.
- Easy-to-read instructions.
- 1-year replacement warranty.
Safe for use on both old and new cars & trucks with computers and delicate electronics. On newer cars, when the engine is turned off, the electronics in your vehicle typically draws between 15-50ma (milliamp) from the battery. This charger can easily, and safely replenish this draw with its sufficient and safe 750ma output.
Short-circuit protected. So, if you accidentally touch the 2 leads of this charger together, the charger's internal circuitry will not be damaged.
|Generation||C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, Accessories|
|Model Year||1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|