This item does not qualify for promotional or retail discounts.
Custom installs, LS conversions and highly optioned C2 Corvettes are all possible with today's street and resto-rod builders. Hence the reason the Custom Series wire harness package was created to reduce build time while providing foresight, engineering, and flexibility. Complete 1963-1967 Corvette wiring harness package covers from headlight to tail light and everything in between. Designed to allow the builder to choose their own routing AND include access for the most popular custom, aftermarket, and original options. 12 volt.
What is the RestoMod Series wiring system?
In basic terms, it's a complete wiring system in a box! This (made in the USA) system was designed with the foresight and engineering to bring your vehicle's electrical system up to date, with power capabilities necessary to run separate additional options. It's the simplest way to update wiring with the customized upgrades you want installed. Upgrades may include a newer steering column, H.E.I. electronic ignition, aftermarket heater & A/C system, reproduction tail light assembly, updated gauges, an alternator, etc. This system is tailored to the needs of the resto-mod builder, and designed with the foresight, engineering, and flexibility to bring your vehicle's electrical system up-to-date. This is not a generic wiring kit that fits everything from a street rod to a dune buggy; like the "other guys" sell. This is a complete headlight-to-tail light wiring system designed specifically for 1963-1967 Corvettes. You choose the routing of the wiring to fit your needs and to accommodate all of the most popular custom/aftermarket and reproduction/original accessories you desire. This 12-volt system also includes many of the vehicle's basic electrical devices, switches, and detailed installation instructions. Yes. We make wiring THAT easy!
Is this wiring system the right choice for you?
If you plan to mostly-customize or fully customize your Corvette, we offer our RestoMod Series? wiring system. But the question is, What is meant by a "RestoMod Wiring System"? Ultimately, that will be for you to decide. But here are some guidelines:
- Do you want the flexibility to route your wiring the way you want?
- Do you want to hide your wiring, and need longer-than-factory wire lengths to do so?
- Do you want original equipment style connectors and terminals for aftermarket gauges or instrument panels?
- Do you want an updated fuse block (with plastic fuses) and room to add more circuits to connect other devices?
- Do you want to save some money by cutting most of the wire to the length you need, crimping most of the terminals yourself, and taping the harness to suit your needs?
If you've answered YES to the above questions, then our RestoMod Series? A wiring system is an option for you. But please read the information below to be certain. Our RestoMod Series wiring system is designed for an upgraded/modified vehicle. Consequently, it:
- does not support a point-type ignition system, but can be used with a General Motors' H.E.I. (high energy ignition) or electronic ignition system.
- does not support an ammeter, but will support a voltmeter.
- does not support a stock generator, voltage regulator, or externally regulated alternator, but will support an internally regulated Delco SI Series or 1-wire alternator. Some adapters may be available for use with other internally regulated alternators.
- does not connect to factory-original wiring since this complete system will replace all of your original wiring.
PLEASE NOTE: This RestoMod Series Wiring System is recommended only if you are building a fully customized, mostly customized, retro-mod/retro-rod type of vehicle. It is designed for that purpose. If your goal is to restore your vehicle to its factory-original/OEM configuration, or primarily factory-original configuration with some upgrades/options, then we highly recommend that you purchase our individual original design Corvette wiring harnesses instead, then make any wiring modifications necessary to accommodate your upgrades/modifications.
|Model Year||1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967|