Zip's Corvette power steering conversion kit includes all new components; including power steering pump, valve and ram assemblies. Conversion parts included:
- New power steering valve
- New power steering ram/cylinder
- Power steering cylinder frame mount brackets and mount hardware
- (4) New Power steering hoses
- New power steering drag link or relay rod
- New power steering pitman arm
- NEW power steering pump
- Reproduction pump mounting brackets and hardware
- Reproduction steel power steering pump pulley
- All hardware required to install components
Note: This power steering conversion kit includes a stamped steel power steering pump pulley for 1963-1968 327 w/base motor and 1969-1974 350 with air condition Corvettes. The kit does not include drive belts or add-on crank pulley that may be required depending on your specific application. The Corvette assembly manuals have belt diagrams that will aid you in determining how your Corvette's original power steering pump would have been driven.
Note: Power steering can not be added to 1963-1965 Hi-Perf Corvettes that utilizes the 6-qt deep oil pan. These Corvettes did not have the factory vibration dampener and do not have the clearance for the power steering cylinder.
|Model Year||1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974|