This item does not qualify for promotional or retail discounts.
Zip's Corvette power steering conversion kit includes all new components; including power steering pump, valve and ram assemblies. Conversion parts included:
- New power steering valve
- New power steering ram/cylinder
- Power steering cylinder frame mount brackets and mount hardware
- (4) New Power steering hoses
- New power steering drag link or relay rod
- New power steering pitman arm
- NEW power steering pump
- Reproduction 427 engine power steering pump and alternator mounting brackets and hardware
- Reproduction cast iron "double groove" power steering pump pulley
- All hardware required to install components
Note: This power steering conversion kit includes the correct brackets for the 1966-1969 427 Corvette conversion. The kit does not include drive belts or add-on crank pulley that may be required depending on your specific application. The Corvette assembly manuals have belt diagrams that will aid you in determining how your Corvette's original power steering pump would have been driven.
|Model Year||1966, 1967, 1968, 1969|