- 1968 Corvette Air Condtion Mode Door (912 on arm)
- 1969 Corvette Air Condition Distribution Box (603 on arm)
- 1969 Corvette Air Condition Vacuum Actuator (958 on arm)
- 1970-1973 Corvette Air Condition Diverter Valve (999 on arm)
- 1971-1976 Corvette Air Condition Defrost (Diverter on Side - 991 on arm)
- 1969 Corvette Non Air Condition Distribution Box (603 on arm)
Note: Vacuum Actuators have a unique rotating arm that allow them to be used for greater applications. See image for vacuum design, actuator arm and mount to aid application usage. For use with GM # 1998912, 1996603, 1998958, 1998999, 1998991.
|Model Year||1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976|
- OE GM PART #: 1998912, 1996603, 1998999
*GM part # provided for lookup purposes only.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
How’s the AC in your C2? Does it work? Maybe you’d like to upgrade to a more efficient system, or an OE replacement isn’t the right fit for your car for a variety of reasons. Old Air Products was started with you in mind. With the objective of creating an HVAC system for any vehicle, Old Air Products developed its HURRICANE system. Zip offers HURRICANE kits for all C2 Corvettes. These kits contain everything needed for a clean and easy custom installation.