- L & R T-Top Panel Weatherstrip
- L & R Door Main Weatherstrip
- L & R Rear Door Glass Weatherstrip
- L & R Windshield Post Weatherstrip
- Hood Ledge Weatherstrip
- L & R Windshield Lower Filler Weatherstrip
- Windshield Post Weatherstrip Retainer Screws
- Door Main Weatherstrip Screws
- Windshield Post Weatherstrip Upper Guide Clips
- Windshield Post Weatherstrip Lower Guide Clips (used on 1977 only)
- Windshield Post Weatherstrip Clips Rivets
- T-top Panel Weatherstrip Screws
- Windshield Lower Filler Weatherstrip Screws
Note: Includes 1977 early Corvette style T-top weatherstrip with separate retainer and 19 push pins; see Zip # WS-4749 for 1977 late body weatherstrip kit.
For easy removal and installation use Zip's 3M adhesive cleaner and 3M adhesives available in black or yellow. Zip recommends using weatherstrip conditioner to keep your Corvette's weatherstrip looking new and fresh for years to come.
Rubber Weatherstrip is not all the same! Because fit, feel, and formulation of rubber weatherstrip can vary greatly among manufactures, know that Zip offers the very best! CRC manufactures the highest quality American made weatherstripping, featuring it's own specialized EPDM sponge rubber formula developed to replicate the fit and feel of your Corvette's original weatherstrip, adding a unique urethane coating designed to provide a highly smooth, silky surface finish while improving durability. Much softer than other reproduction weatherstrips causing better fit for doors, glass and roof panels. Urethane coat provides a finished surface similar to the "skin" as found on GM factory latex weatherstrips.
|Model Year||1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977|
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
Corvette Rubber Company began in 1975 while trying to find a soft top rear bow weatherstrip for a 1960 Corvette. Unable to locate a replacement, CRC decided to have their own produced, and began sell the remaining weatherstrips only to discover an emerging market for reproduction Corvette parts. Established in 1989, Missaukee Molded Rubber, Inc. (MMRI) was formed by CRC to manufacture all their own weatherstripping. MMRI prides itself on providing quality American made products. Hard working employees are committed to excellence. Attention to detail is present from the press operator, to all parts being hand trimmed and finished to provide an exceptional weatherstrip for your 1953 to 2004 Corvette.