Club Glove TRS Ballistic Carry-On Corvette LuggageAs low as $699.99
Club Glove TRS Ballistic Check-In Corvette LuggageAs low as $750.99
Club Glove TRS Ballistic Shoulder BagAs low as $350.99
Club Glove TRS Ballistic Travel RX Corvette LuggageAs low as $399.99
Club Glove TRS Ballistic Executive BackpackAs low as $350.99
Club Glove Travel Kit BagAs low as $39.99
What happens when there is a collision of passions? Such is the result with the newest line of GM Licensed Corvette luggage by Club Glove, the preeminent supplier of US made golf equipment and travel bags.
Whether you are the proud of owner of a 1959 Corvette who wants to show-off their enthusiasm one a weekend date or the owner of a 2020 Corvette looking forward to burning up the country side on you next road tour. You too can have the finest American made luggage available designed for the discriminating traveler and emblazoned with your most favorite Corvette emblem. A perfect combination.
The CG TRS BALLISTIC Check-In XL is part of the premium luggage line designed for the affluent globetrotter seeking the world's most durable and functional luggage. Integrated Train Reaction allows connecting multiple rolling luggage pieces together. Each rolling piece now includes a conveniently located zippered pocket that stows the TRS strap when not in use. This nearly indestructible premium Check-In XL includes 5 packing modules for nearly wrinkle free clothing organization. All 3 TRS BALLISTIC rolling luggage pieces nestle inside each other to minimize storage space when not in use. Hand crafted in the USA, backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 33" H x 15" W x 14" D - Weight 13.8 lbs
- Constructed of Invista™ Cordura® 1050 denier U.S. woven military spec nylon ballistic fabric - The world's most ideal material for high-end luggage
- Up to 2x the abrasion resistance and up to 4x the tear resistance compared other premium brands using 1680 D fabrics and is up to 9x stronger than polyester fabrics
- High quality four panel seatbelt style webbing with diamond pattern rivet reinforcement
- Patented, ultra-durable CG wheel base and retractable handle for ideal balance and convenience of traveling with one, two or all three pieces
- Ability to connect with Club Glove's premium golf travel bags
- Premium YKK® zippers and ITW Nexus® buckles
- Includes 5 total nylon mesh Packing Modules with YKK zippers:
1) Large: 17H x 12W x 5D
2) Medium: 17H x 12W x 3D
2) Small: 12 H x 8.5 W x 5 D
- 5 year NQA warranty upgrade available
- Connectable Luggage
Available in your choice of Black, Black/Bronze or Slate Gray with your choice of Corvette emblem covering every generation Corvette from C1 to the Next Generation 2020 Corvette. Specify color and emblem style when ordering.
Club Glove has a full line of premium luggage available for your individual and specific needs. A full selection of Check-In, Carry-On, Rolling Duffels, Shoulder Bag, Backpacks and Travel Kits all complimented in your choice of Corvette emblem.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery as luggage is custom made with the appropriate emblem at the time of order.
Founded in 1990 by Jeffrey Herold, an entrepreneur, avid surfer, golfer and pilot. While surfing, Jeff wanted to fill a void in the golf marketplace and envisioned transforming his wetsuit into protective golf club head covers. Soon after he introduced a line of premium neoprene covers - aptly named The Club Glove - which quickly became popular with golfers of every skill level. Realizing a need for a quality golf travel bag, Jeff spent nearly a year designing the sturdy, dependable “Last Bag” aptly named as it may just be the "last bag" for travel you ever have to buy. This legendary travel bag is currently used by over 80 percent of PGA Tour players, and was named one of the "top 10 innovations in golf in the last 20 years" by Golf Digest. The company's success continued as Jeff enhanced his product line, introducing premium golf bags, TRS Ballistic luggage, Train Reaction Device, and dozens of travel accessories including many with GM Licensed Corvette emblems for every generation of Corvette.