Zip highly recommends LS30 in all Corvette applications from 97 to present
LS30 delivers new Ultra High Viscosity Index synthetic base oil technology in a street performance motor oil designed for GM LS based engines. LS30 features a high zinc content to protect aggressive cam profiles, and the advanced synthetic formula delivers high-temperature protection. Combined, LS30 provides protection for street/strip applications that call for a 5W-30 viscosity oil. Not every high-performance engine lives in a race car. High-Performance engines can be found under the hood of modern muscle cars. These engines often have a double life. One day cruising the highway and the next tearing up a track. Engines like these need oil that protects on the road, on the track, and in the garage. Joe Gibbs Driven LS30 delivers enhanced film thickness as well as increased anti-wear additives for high output LS based engines.
Storage Protection - Protects against rust and corrosion damage when your engine is not running. Defends against moisture drawn into the engine by modern ethanol blended fuels. Utilizes a tenacious oil film technology developed for the U.S. military.
- High Zinc Content - Higher level of Zinc (ZDP) delivers proper anti-wear protection for high output engines and aggressive cam designs
- Extra Film Thickness - Advanced synthetic technology provides high shear and high-temperature protection for supercharged engines
- Utilizes advanced synthetic base oils
- Provides high temperature and high shear protection
- Ideal for LS based "crate" engines and supercharged LS performance engines.
- All street performance engines that call for a 5W-30 viscosity grade
Driven Racing Oils
Driven Racing Oil, born from Joe Gibbs Racing, is formulated specifically for all-out race and high-performance engines. What makes our products different? In simple terms, our products are unique because we always put the “Motor ahead of the Molecule”. While other oil companies are in love with chemistry and have no real-world understanding of how the products are actually used, Driven keeps things in the proper order. The oil is for the motor, not the other way around. Our product development team looks at the motor and how it is used; then we design application specific products using a “zero compromise” approach that delivers a measurable performance advantage.