We have made major changes to our website, all in an effort to make your shopping experience better than ever. We recognize that some questions will arise during your visit to our website and have answered some of the most frequently ask questions. Feel free to email us here or call us if there is anything else we can help you with.
- No. In order to protect your privacy, we did not copy your password to our new website. If you have an e-account that you use to place orders, review history, view pricing or more at our online store, please reset your password here.
- Once you have signed into your e-account you will be able to view past order history of orders that you placed online. If you placed an order over the phone or by any other method other than our website, that order will not be available for viewing from within your account history. You will need to contact us for details specific to non-website placed orders.
- If you see a green In Stock message next to any item on our website then in most cases that item is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse. There are rare instances where our website says an item is In Stock but the order confirmation says the item is on backorder. This is due to the fact that our inventory levels are updated periodically on our website, not up to the latest minute. Your order confirmation takes precedence over item availability on our website and should be used as the main resource for item shipping status.
- Any order that ships via UPS Ground can be tracked from our website once it has been closed. You must log into your e-account, navigate to your order history, click on the order in question and just below your shipping and billing information you will see a link that says "Track Your Order". Click the link to open your tracking information.
- If you are not logged into your e-account the items will be removed from your shopping cart as soon as you close your browser. If you are logged into your e-account the items added to your shopping cart will remain there for one year IF you check the "Remember Me" box when you logged in. Checking "Remember Me" will create a persistent cookie that enables your shopping cart to be saved for your next logged-in session.
- If you are logged into your account your wholesale pricing will be displayed and applied to your order.
- If you are a Virginia customer and have submitted the proper tax exempt forms you will not be charged tax when ordering online.