Adjustable Wheel Cribs are a two-piece version of your standard Wheel Cribs. Each crib comes as a stacked assembly of two interlocking pieces of equal height. Their design allows the vehicle to be lifted in incremental heights that provide clearance for a jack and a spacer. Each set supports 3,000 pounds. They can hold tires up to 12" wide with diameters from 25" to 30".
10" Adjustable Wheel Cribs Features Include:
- Stacked measurement: 10" tall, 15" long, 12" wide
- Split measurement: 4.75" tall, 15" long, 12" wide
- 7lbs each with handle strap
- Supports up to 1,500 lbs. each
- Holds tires with 25" to 30" diameter
- Made from same great material at Race Ramps
- Allows for incremental heights
- Sold in a 4-piece set (2 tire support)
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Proudly Made in the USA
Note: Wheel chocks are recommended for use with all Race Ramps Products. If you are using Wheel Cribs with the 56" or 67" Race Ramps - chocks must be placed on both ramps.
From the city of Escanaba in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (UP), Race Ramps are the brainchild of Brute Technologies and are built with the car enthusiast in mind. Race Ramps offers a model for every application. Whether you want to roll your car up for an oil change or you want to lift your car off the garage floor for storage, Race Ramps’ product line offers the perfect solution. Maybe your car is lower than standard and you can’t roll a jack underneath. Race Ramps’ collection is the perfect place to look. Made entirely in the USA, Zip is proud to feature Race Ramps in our catalog.