Each Wheel Crib supports 1,500 pounds (3,000 pounds per set) and weighs only 5 pounds. Using 8" or 10" Wheel Cribs in conjunction with 56" or 67" Race Ramps allows your car to be level while raisedwhich is great for having a level working surface for routine maintenance or changing your oil.
12" Wheel Cribs Features Include:
- 12" tall, 15.75" long, 12" wide
- 5lbs each with handle strap
- Supports up to 1,500 lbs. each
- Holds tires with 25" to 30" diameter
- Made from same great material at Race Ramps
- Allows for easy placement and storage
- Sold in pairs
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Proudly Made in the USA
Note: Wheel chocks are recommended for use with all Race Ramps Products. If you are using Wheel Cribs with the 56" or 67" Race Ramps - chocks must be placed on both ramps.
From the city of Escanaba in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (UP), Race Ramps are the brainchild of Brute Technologies and are built with the car enthusiast in mind. Race Ramps offers a model for every application. Whether you want to roll your car up for an oil change or you want to lift your car off the garage floor for storage, Race Ramps’ product line offers the perfect solution. Maybe your car is lower than standard and you can’t roll a jack underneath. Race Ramps’ collection is the perfect place to look. Made entirely in the USA, Zip is proud to feature Race Ramps in our catalog.