Race Ramps Wheel Stands are very light and strong. The base is 18 Inches by 16 inches; they have a huge and stable footprint. Using our Patented Race Ramps Technology, these stands are 100% solid core with zero cavities. The horizontal surface is reinforced to ensure your new Wheel Stands will last for many years of commercial use. The beauty of our Wheel Stands, is that you can use them for other applications, such as Car Show display. Sold in pairs.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Proudly Made in the USA
Wheel Stands measure 18" wide, 16" long with a height of 16". Race Ramps Slip Plate Stands are available for other alignment systems as well.
From the city of Escanaba in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (UP), Race Ramps are the brainchild of Brute Technologies and are built with the car enthusiast in mind. Race Ramps offers a model for every application. Whether you want to roll your car up for an oil change or you want to lift your car off the garage floor for storage, Race Ramps’ product line offers the perfect solution. Maybe your car is lower than standard and you can’t roll a jack underneath. Race Ramps’ collection is the perfect place to look. Made entirely in the USA, Zip is proud to feature Race Ramps in our catalog.