4" Rack Ramps are designed to be used with lifts that have a permanently attached ramp. They include a notch to accommodate an existing ramp on your lift which reduces the angle of approach by making the slope longer. Sold in pairs.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Designed for low profile vehicles with wide tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
Note: Zip Corvette also has available the 5" Rack Ramps (Zip # X-3602) - these ramps are designed for lifts with a removable ramp. The 5" Rack Ramp features a tongue that bridges the gap over operating rods and cable in front of the steel beam. Confirm lift type before ordering.
From the city of Escanaba in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (UP), Race Ramps are the brainchild of Brute Technologies and are built with the car enthusiast in mind. Race Ramps offers a model for every application. Whether you want to roll your car up for an oil change or you want to lift your car off the garage floor for storage, Race Ramps’ product line offers the perfect solution. Maybe your car is lower than standard and you can’t roll a jack underneath. Race Ramps’ collection is the perfect place to look. Made entirely in the USA, Zip is proud to feature Race Ramps in our catalog.