Granatelli Motor Sports C7 Corvette rear double adjustable toe links designed for all 2014 through 2019 Corvettes, including Grand Sports and Z06s.
If you've lowered your C7 Corvette; a four-wheel alignment is a must. These unique double adjustable rear toe links will ensure your Corvette's rear tires are firmly planted to the pavement AND don't allow for premature tire wear. Factory C7 Corvette rear lower toe rods are not adjustable, which is critical for improving handling on lowered Corvettes. GMS' adjustable toe links also increase the overall vehicle stability under hard acceleration and cornering. A must for both stock and performance C7 Corvettes.
Designed as a direct fit, all necessary hardware is included. The .875 diameter 6061-T6 aluminum billet rods are machined true and are bookended by 5/8-18 chrome-moly heim style rod ends. GMS designed unique 4130 carbon steel tapered pins to mimic that the factory, guaranteeing a perfect fit at both the spindle side as well as the rear chassis corners. Double adjustability means never having to remove the factory shaft eccentrics again; making for an infinite amount of adjustability and repeatability with ease. Installation is simple and makes alignment a snap. Best of all, this durable design stays true and will not go out of specification.
Check out these features of the 2014-2019 Corvette rear adjustable toe links:
- Turnbuckle style link allows for precise, fine-tuning
- Allows for installation with factory toe plates if preferred
- .875 diameter 6061-T6 billet rods
- Heavy-duty 5/8-18 Teflon-lined chrome-moly heim style rod ends
- CNC machined 4130 Carbon Steel tapered pins are black zinc plated.
- Dramatically increases vehicle stability at speeds
- Improves handling
- Designed to be a direct bolt in and fit
- Double adjustability means never having to remove the factory shaft eccentrics again
- All necessary hardware is included.
|Model Year||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
- Manufacturer Part Number:: 500059
Founded in 1989 by J.R. Granatelli and now headquartered in Oxnard, California, Granatelli Motor Sports (GMS) designs, engineers, distributes and installs after-market performance automotive parts and accessories. The Company's strong engineering background enables GMS to focus on designing and engineering computer based electronic components such as mass airflow sensors, computer tuners, flash tools, and diesel modules as well as suspension systems and components for American Muscle cars like Camaro, Corvette, Mustang, GT500, SRT8 Challenger, Charger and 300C.