Converting the carbureted fuel system on your 1963-1967 Corvette over to EFI has never been easier! Holley's OE style fuel tank module is designed as a direct replacement for your factory pick-up. Includes new 255lph fuel pump and fuel level sending unit designed to be installed into your Corvette's factory fuel tank.
Check out these features:
- In-tank high-pressure 255-lph fuel pump, capable of supporting EFI engines producing up to 550 horsepower
- Pre-calibrated fuel-level sending unit designed to work with the factory fuel gauge already
- Includes a Holley HydraMat with its unique internal reservoir, which keeps fuel available at the pickup while also providing protection from contaminates
- Fuel pressure is regulated internally and preset at 58psi, eliminating the added expense of purchasing an external fuel pressure regulator
- No return line needed. All return fuel is handled inside the tank
|Model Year||1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967|
- Manufacturer Part Number:: 12-311
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
Did you know that Holley supplied over half the carburetors in WWII including not just automobiles, but PT Boats and airplanes? It all began in the late 1800s with two brothers from Bradford, PA, George and Earl Holley - teenage boys who learned how to make patterns and castings so they could build a one cylinder engine. Now, Holley manufactures high performance carburetors, manifolds, superchargers, water pumps, throttle body fuel injection and fuel pumps for street and race applications. In producing these parts, Holley prides itself in utilizing the latest technology in a lean environment to provide the highest quality parts at the best value to the customer.