Increase your drivers side viewing area by over 100% with a PANAVEX® 1984-1996 Corvette outside mirror glass. Designed to provide a distortion free, panoramic view reducing blind spots and increasing driver safety. High strength glass mirror with a chrome coated front surface attaches to your C4 Corvette's mirror glass with high quality 3M double side tape. Fits LH outside mirror only.
How many times have you tried to change lanes in traffic only to find another vehicle in the left rear BLIND SPOT? The PANAVEX® Blind Spot Mirror can help by giving you the extra visibility to make a life saving decision...... and backing into a "tight" parking spot is much easier with the added visibility of a driver's side convex mirror.
Check out these features of the PANAVEX® Blind Spot Mirror:
- Every mirror is manufactured to the exact shape of the OEM mirror, providing a perfect match, without impacting the esthetics of your C4 Corvette.
- Rear edges are ground flat to provide two large contact areas/pads for a strong adhesion (United States Patent 4.834.521).
- 3M Industrial 2-sided foam tape, rated up to 220°F/104°C, covers the complete rear of the PANAVEX® mirror.
- PANAVEX® mirror is First Surface - Chrome Coated (NOT the rear silver coating used on many cheaper mirrors) for distortion free - perfect optical clarity, and a disclaimer is added to remind the driver that images are "Closer Than They Appear".
- PANAVEX® Mirrors are designed and manufactured in the USA.
|Model Year||1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996|
Panavex Blind Spot Mirrors
PANAVEX™ Blind Spot Mirrors, since 1986, have improved the VIEW OF THE ROAD from the Corvette driver’s seat. Their “Proprietary Linear Convex Shape” provides more view of the adjacent lanes, nearby pedestrians, and objects without drastically reducing the image size. Reducing the BLIND SPOT offers extra visibility that the flat OEM mirror does not provide. Blind spot reduction available for all C4, C5, C6 and C7 Corvettes.