This item does not qualify for promotional or retail discounts.
CORSA's patented Reflective Sound Cancellation technology is now available for the NPP equipped 2014-2019 LT1 Stingray Corvette! The best of both worlds is possible with the new CORSA C7 Corvette NPP valve-back exhaust system; GMs proprietary valve technology coupled with CORSA's RSC muffler technology that eliminates drone, increases flow, maximizes power, and now allows for full factory control over exhaust tone while providing the great sound that you've come to expect from Corvette's leader in performance exhaust systems. Fits NPP equipped 2014-2019 LT1 Stingray Corvette with manual or automatic transmission and 2017-2019 Grand Sport models equipped with automatic transmission.
Hundreds of hours of engineering, design and testing time have allowed CORSA to produce the ultimate C7 Corvette exhaust system. In combination with the Double Helixx X-Pipe its possible to unlock up to 20hp and 15lb/ft of torque over the stock exhaust system.
CORSA C7 Corvette Sport to Xtreme Exhaust System features include:
- Designed for NPP equipped 2014-2019 LT1 7-Speed Manual & Automatic Corvettes and 2017-2019 Grand Sport Corvette with Automatic.
- Valve-back muffler system attaches behind the factory GM AFM valves
- Supports all modes including 4-cylinder eco mode.
- Features Corsa's "Active Valve" for NPP equipped Corvettes.
- 2.75" nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow & improves performance.
- Polished Quad 4.5" Pro-Series Stainless Steel tips.
- RSC technology produces increased flow, maximum power while eliminating no interior drone.
- All components, clamps and hangers are constructed of premium grade 304 stainless steel.
- 50-State emissions legal.
- Proudly engineered and manufactured in USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The new C7 Corvette exhaust systems include clamp on tip designs that will guarantee a perfect tip alignment every time PLUS the option of changing out your tips as new tip designs become available. Tips can be changed in less than 10 minutes.
The C7 Corvette CORSA Performance NPP exhaust system features an integrated NPP valve that allows the driver to take advantage of the C7 Corvette's multiple driving modes and personalities. CORSA's new "Active Valve" C7 exhaust allows the driver to take advantage of over 17 decibels of volume change between "Touring" and "Track" modes while maintaining CORSA's famous "No Drone" driving experience. This is the ultimate C7 valved exhaust system!
CORSA Sport to Xtreme NPP Sound Level Characteristics :
- High Performance Sound
- Distinct Rumble at Idle
- 17db Total Volume Change
- Aggressive Sound Through the Gears
- NO DRONE DURING CRUISE
CORSA Performance Improvements:
- + 4 Horsepower
- + 23.06% Increased Air Flow
- - 4 lbs Weight Reduction
Note: The new CORSA C7 Corvette valve-back design attaches behind the factory exhaust valves, utilizing the factory over axle pipes. The pipes must be cut to install the new CORSA exhaust system. New 2.75" mufflers eliminate the factory 2.5" neck down; installation is handled with heavy duty stainless clamps. Detailed instructions are provided for installation. If turn-key sounds better than DIY - Zip installs! Call a sales representative for more details or information. Consider CORSA's Double Helixx, Zip Corvette part # EX-892, for maximum benefit through balanced exhaust pulses.
|Model Year||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
- Manufacturer Part Number:: 14776
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
Corsa built its reputation as a premier aftermarket exhaust manufacturer with its no-drone, Reflective Sound Cancellation(R) technology and high performance systems. Since entering the Corvette market in 1998, Corsa has continued to innovate and offers a comprehensive product line for performance Corvette exhaust. As you consider which exhaust is right for your Corvette, consider Corsa from Zip.