The C6 Z06 & Grand Sport kit provides great protection for 4 vulnerable areas:
- Protects the ducts behind the front wheels
- Lower rocker behind the front wheels
- Lower rocker in front of the rear wheel (where it flares out)
- The brake ducts in front of the rear wheels
The new Cleartastic PLUS film has a mild, safe adhesive which makes it more favorable for compound curves. The adhesive allows this film to protect certain vulnerable areas. Great for competition applications and everyday driving! One time application provides years of protection! Cleartastic PLUS kits are not reusable.
Created so that you can apply them yourself! This kit was specifically designed to beautifully fit without having to stretch, and/or pull the pieces! This eliminates the need to have someone else install them. Each kit comes with easy step by step instructions. Grand Sport models will require a small amount of trimming on the side fenders to complete installation.
C6 Corvette Cleartastic PLUS features:
- Invisible once applied
- Noticeably optically clear over other paint protection films
- No orange peels look
- Protects against stone chips, bug acid, sand, and scratches
- Endures speeds over 200 mph
- Withstands harsh weather conditions
- Wash & Wax just like your paint
- Each kit comes with easy step by step instructions
- One time application provides years and years of worry free protection
There is nothing like Invisible paint protection. There is nothing like Cleartastic.
Note: This Cleartastic PLUS kit for Z06 & Grand Sport models is designed for the Corvette's that came from the factory WITHOUT the small GM badge located on the lower rocker panel.
|Model Year||2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
The Clear Choice in Paint Protection, Cleartastic has been protecting the paint on Corvettes for more than 10 years. By no means is Cleartastic a regular cling material! Their film is a unique blend of science and technology evolved from years of research and design which allows Cleartastic film to withstand extreme temperatures, UV ray damage, rain, snow and high speed winds! Accept no imitations - don't risk damaging your paint!