If you live in a climate of extreme sun, Coverking's Silverguard custom 2020-2021 C8 Corvette car cover is designed to meet your specific needs. Not only will this car cover provide maximum protection from the sun, but this unique 300 dernier, breathable polyester fabric will also protect your C8 Corvette from rain, snow, dirt and pollutants in the air. Manufactured specifically for your 2020-2021 Next Generation Corvette to ensure the best protection and fit possible.
Check out these features of the 2020-2021 Corvette Coverking Silverguard car cover:
- Made from a unique water-resistant, 300 dernier polyester with special reflective properties to prevent sun damage
- Ideal for mild temperate climates (not intended for extreme weather)
- Strong heavy weave will not rip or tear
- Manufactured using double-needle overlapping seams and heavy wax coated thread for durable and leak-resistant seams
- Highly breathable fabric prevents build-up of moisture under the cover
- Custom-fit design includes mirror pockets
- Soft and compact - easy to put on and store
- Special neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear hold cover firmly in place
- Covered grommets provided for optional cable and lock kit
- Reflective silver finish
- 3-Year manufacture's warranty
When it comes to car covers Corvette owners want to know their exterior will be safely protected either indoor or outdoor. Coverking has set out to make sure this is the case by creating superior Corvette car covers in fit, material properties, looks, strength, and features. Their custom fit car covers protect the Corvette's interior from fading, block prying eyes from seeing what's inside, prevent minor nicks or scratches, and also control the climate by keeping the interior cool in direct sunlight. Coverking Car Covers are designed with the fewest seams possible which make their custom designed car covers looks great!
Coverking Car Cover Use Notice:
- Don't install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+ mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
- Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles.
|Model Year||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
Coverking is a U.S. manufacture of car covers, seat covers, windshield shades, dash mats and floor mats. All covers are digitally scanned using 3D imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. Engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting designs specifically for your application. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is an art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal. Coverking is licensed by GM for all Corvette specific emblems and logos.