Coverking's Stretch Satin Corvette car cover is made to fit your 2020-2021 Corvette like a glove. Its custom design, with stretch fit finish, and invisible seams make this car cover one of the most attractive looking covers on the market. Features a unique inner fleece lining to protect your C8 Corvette's exterior finish.
Satin Stretch indoor car covers provides superior protection from dirt, dust, nicks, bumps and scratches. Made with an elastic synthetic fabric, the cover stretches in all directions and molds to the contours of your C8 Corvette's design. Includes mirror pockets and elasticized edges. Designed specifically for 2020-2021 Corvette. Available in Black, Adrenaline Red, Gray Metallic, Grabber Blue, Mango Orange or Velocity Yellow ; specify color when ordering.
Check out these features of Coverking's 2020-2021 Corvette Stretch Satin car cover:
- Made of form-fitting lycra fabric
- Soft synthetic fabric and a fleece lining for double protection
- Three-piece construction uses blind stitching to hide all seams
- Custom-fit to mold to the exact specifications of your Corvette
- Matching mirror pockets included
- Elasticized edges keep dirt and dust out
- No straps or tie-downs needed to secure the cover
- Available in multiple colors
- Indoor use only
- 4-year manufacture warranty
When it comes to car covers Corvette owners want to know their exterior will be safely protected either indoor or outdoor. Coverking has set out to make sure this is the case by creating superior Corvette car covers in fit, material properties, looks, strength, and features. Their custom fit car covers protect the Corvette's interior from fading, block prying eyes from seeing what's inside, prevent minor nicks or scratches, and also control the climate by keeping the interior cool in direct sunlight. Coverking Car Covers are designed with the fewest seams possible which make their custom designed car covers looks great!
Coverking Car Cover Use Notice:
- Don't install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+ mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
- Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles.
|Model Year||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
Coverking is a U.S. manufacture of car covers, seat covers, windshield shades, dash mats and floor mats. All covers are digitally scanned using 3D imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. Engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting designs specifically for your application. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is an art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal. Coverking is licensed by GM for all Corvette specific emblems and logos.