Power Stop C7 Corvette performance drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. The result is a brake rotor that both looks good and performs better than your Corvette's factory brake system. Power Stop rotors use only the finest blanks and feature G3000 grade castings. All drilled and slotted rotors are silver zinc plated to resist rust - keeping your Corvette's open-wheel designs looking good. The drilled and slotted design has been the most popular performance rotor for street applications.
Check out these features:
- Drill holes keep brake rotors up to 180 degrees cooler
- Slots keep a clear contact patch between the pad and the rotor
- Increased braking performance
- Look great behind both custom and factory wheel designs
Note: Includes both left front and right front rotors. Fits 2014-2019 Z51 Corvettes. Re-designed full cast rotor for improved cooling. Front rotors = 13.6". Sold in pairs.
Full Cast vs OEM
Full Cast Rotors are cast in one process using the same metallurgy throughout the entire rotor. Heat is dissipated from the braking surface to the rotor hub, creating more surface area and greater heat dissipation. Full Cast Rotors are suitable for most performance enthusiasts.
OE Design co-cast rotors are cast in two separate processes. The hub is cast first and can be made using a different metallurgy than the braking surface. The hub is then placed into a mold where the braking surface is then cast around it. Co-cast rotors are generally lighter with heat dissipation concentrated on braking surface alone. Two-piece design rotors are usually standard equipment on higher performance cars.
|Model Year||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
- Manufacturer Part Number:: AR82171XPR
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
PowerStop first entered the California market in 1995 as an answer to governmental regulations. With a strong emphasis on Corporate-Social Responsibility, Power Stop’s brake pads are 100% copper-free, and pass even the strictest environmental standards as set forth by states like California and Washington. Their “1-Click Brake Kits” include a complete set of pads and rotors for your vehicle, without having to decipher complicating terms. Zip carries these Power Stop kits along with pads and rotors. “Don’t just Stop - Power Stop!”