Check out these features:
- Withstands 1800F direct/2500F intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- DEI HT Silicone Coating not required
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Hi-tech carbon fiber look
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
Note: Wrap is not designed to be removed after it has been through heat cycles. After the fibers have been heated they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the exhaust wrap. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the wrap. HT Silicone Coating spray is NOT recommended for DEI Titanium wrap.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.co.gov
Over a decade ago, David Markley and Design Engineering, Inc. started providing some of the best thermal tuning products to the motorsport world. Today, they offer such thermal tuning products as exhaust wraps, heat shields, and boot and wire protection. DEI also offers a cryogenic intake system, and recently branched into nitrous oxide. Zip is pleased to offer many of DEI’s heat shield products, and our sales team can help you determine which equipment will best suit your application.