This item does not qualify for promotional or retail discounts.
1958-1960 Corvette Gen-IV SureFit System Features:
- Fully electronic operation no cables or vacuum controls
- Individual Rotary Electronic Controls for electronic operation
- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor. No capillary tube to install
- Separate high capacity heat and cooling coils
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Steel firewall cover plate
- All Gen IV systems allow for optional smooth firewall configuration
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
Complete air condition system includes evaporator kit plus condenser and drier package. Air conditioning, heating and defrost combination designed specifically for your Corvette.. Evaporator kit comes complete with all mounting brackets, hardware, louvers, duct hose, wiring harness and installation instructions.
|Model Year||1958, 1959, 1960|
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.co.gov
Vintage Air claims to be the “World’s Fastest Air Conditioning Company” not because their products cool your car faster than another brand (although they might), but because their products are designed specifically for high-speed, high-performance street rods. Does the A/C in your C1, C2, or C3 Corvette not cool like it should? Jack Chisenhall’s team at Vintage Air has developed the perfect solution for your car. Zip carries their Gen IV A/C system, and believe us, it works. Not just for “street rods”, you can trust Vintage Air to be perfect for your Corvette.