Check out these features of the Pertronix HEI III Ignition module:
- Multiple sparks through the entire RPM range
- Integrated digital REV limiter with LED feedback for precise RPM setting
- Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance
- Peak current level is reached just prior to spark for maximum energy without the heat build-up, increasing coil performance and module reliability
- Adjusts spark timing at higher RPMs to compensate for the inherent electronic delay
- Senses startup and increases energy for quicker, easier starting
Legal in all 50 states and Canada. (Carb EO # D-57-22).
|Model Year||1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980|
- WARNING: This product can expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.co.gov
How did a big-rig headlight maker turn into a leader in the performance ignition industry? The credit goes to Tom Reh, the CFO of PerTronix in the early nineties. After selling the headlight part of their business, Tom and his team changed the name of the company to PerTronix and focused all their manufacturing efforts on the Ignitor and Flame-Thrower product lines. Today, their systems often look stock, but perform much better than OE ignition systems. Zip features a complete line of PerTronix Ignition products for C1-C3 Corvettes.